15 Sep Script the success story of your business with Omevo’s SMS Marketing Services By Neil Kaiser Business comments Your burgeoning business has been following all tested marketing avenues for some time now, and you are still falling short of your business targets. What else can you do to achieve the competitive targets you have set? What new marketing avenues can you adopt? One of the easiest avenues is mobile marketing, specifically SMS (Short Message Service) marketing. You can begin your SMS Marketing campaign anytime, irrespective of how big or small your business is. It is simple, easy to use and easy to manage and gives exemplary results. With a SMS Marketing Software like Omevo, it is very easy to use Bulk SMS marketing to connect with your customers. Image Source Why SMS marketing service is a good idea? Nowadays almost everyone has a mobile phone. Some have a simple phone and some have a smartphone. Every smart phone has apps through which you can interact with you customers. The general consensus in the smartphone industry is that apps are the best way to reach the mobile audience. But in reality app marketing is able to reach only 65% of the target audiences as the remaining 35% do not have a smartphone. There is a way out if this problem. Recent research clearly states that you can reach a larger group of customers through SMS. Every mobile made in the world is enabled for SMS, you can run a SMS marketing campaign and reach 100% of your user base. Image Source Sending SMS in the text format is a common practice when you run a SMS campaign. You can try something new with Voice SMS. Record the promo or event in your voice or in template voices and send out a chirpy invite to all your customers. Omevo’s SMS Marketing Tool allows you send Voice SMS along with Text SMS. Online SMS Marketing, in Text and Voice format, has helped many businesses further their goals and meet their competitive business targets. They have been able to tap into customer bases which were not accessible with the traditional marketing techniques. Let’s have a look at our pick of the 5 most successful SMS Marketing Campaigns till date. The 5 Most Successful SMS Marketing Campaigns In automobile industry An interesting SMS marketing success story is that of a well-known Motor Company. One of the largest automobile companies in the world wanted to develop leads for two of the newest models it had launched. Their SMS marketing tool involved two components - the KEYWORD and the CODE, to which users had to respond. Users had to text ‘FORD’ to the code, for information about the models. The company reported a conversion rate of 15.4% with this SMS marketing campaign Entertainment sector A popular entertainment rental service provider employed SMS marketing service in a very innovative way. This retailer ran a 10-day SMS marketing campaign, asking interested customers to type ‘DEALS’ and send to a CODE to avail $1.50 discounts on their next rental. The mobile campaign was run on 33,000 of the retailer’s kiosks and on Facebook for their 3 million fans. Emails were sent to over 30 million addresses. The response was 1.5 million messages. This astounding response was from 400,000 customers. Beauty and care sector The third story is that of Seattle based beauty salon which ran a 30-day campaign for its tanning services. The campaign saw 4,750opt in for future offers. Those who redeemed the offer spent nearly 500 times more than they regularly spend. Image Source Retailer industry A beloved Plus Size apparel retail chain initiated an SMS Marketing campaign that included a widespread use of Coupons. This marketing of SMS coupons saw 6600% ROI for Avenue Stores. Photography sector An upscale photo studio business got a huge boost with their SMS marketing campaign. The small business player saw 163% increase in its consumer base due to a $5 discount promotion for opt-in via mobile SMS. These and many more. SMS Marketing success stories are well chronicled. Micro businesses, home-businesses, enterprises and multinational companies are now including SMS marketing in their consumer outreach agenda. Script the success story of your business with Omevo’s SMS Marketing Services. Contact us today!